We warrant that Harmony Series 6 amplifiers are free of defects with respect to materials and workmanship for two years so long as the instrument is owned by the original retail purchaser subject to the limitations in this warranty. This warranty is not transferable to any owner subsequent to the original retail purchaser.
Description And Condition To Warranty Service
For two years starting from the date of purchase we will replace or repair at the option without charge to the original purchaser for labor and/or replacement parts as the case may be any part of a warranted product which is found to be defective. The original sales receipt must be retained for proof of purchase and tracking of devices for validity of warranty. All warranty inspections and repairs must be performed and replacement parts obtained by an authorized Harmony agency service center or the factory. The addresses of these centers appear on the The Harmony Co National Service Directory available on request from The Harmony Co Warranty Department, Suite #500, 225 Parsons Street Kalamazoo, Michigan 49007.
Should your Harmony Series 6 amplifier malfunction you should promptly notify our nearest Harmony agency, or service center if there is no agency or center in your area. Contact or have your dealer contact the Harmony factory for information or for authorization to return the instrument. No amplifier may be returned to Harmony without such authorization.
All postage insurance and shipping charges of warranted Series 6 amplifiers sent to a Harmony agency service center, or the factory must be prepared by the original retail purchaser. These costs are not included under this warranty. The dealer's original bill of sale or a charge or credit or delivery receipt must be retained by the original retail purchaser as proof of the purchase date of the warranted amplifier and must be presented when warranty claims are advanced.
Exclusions From The Warranty
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Any product which has been modified or altered or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered or any product which has been damaged through misuse, negligence, accident or improper operation.
- Any product which may have been repaired by an unauthorized service center.
- Any product which has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature.
- Normal wear and tear tonal characteristics, worn tolex/grill cloth, worn knobs, worn handles, scratched indicator panels, damages in shipping and cracking or other damages to the finish for any reason.
- Tube failure after 90 days are not covered under warranty Broken or worn cables
- Any product which has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
We reserve the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available.
WE MAKE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EXCEEDING THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.